Over the years we have developed our own approach to mastering the complexity of business transformation…
…we build business prototypes that help us to explore business issues and design appropriate solutions in a creative, fun and yet systematic way.
What is the business prototyping methodology?
Our business protototyping methodology allows us to rapidly build prototypes of
- Product-market strategies
- Business models and services
- Business processes and organizational structures
- Business intelligence and machine intelligence applications
Depending on the situation we use visual models, interactive simulations, web-based games or web apps to build such business prototypes interactively with our clients.
Together, we first use these prototypes to explore and validate new business ideas and strategies in a risk-free environment; then we use them as guidance when putting these ideas and strategies into action.
Over the years we have created hundreds of slides and documents and presented the methodology in many workshops. We have been curating, streamlining and expanding this content over the last year, turning it into a consistent course.
We are providing this course as a series of blog posts that will be published over the next months. We’re also creating an online video course on business prototyping, which you can access here.
Read more about
1. Introduction To Business Prototyping
- Our Business Prototyping Methodology
- Key Aspects of the Business Prototyping Methodology
- Business Prototyping Building Blocks
- An Example To Illustrate The Business Prototyping Methodology
- Key Benefits of Business Prototyping