Who we are
We help our clients to explore, re-design and transform entire business ecosystems
using our expertise in transformation management, enterprise architecture and
Our ideal is to build intelligent, adaptive enterprises – enterprises that have the
power to shape their own future, that observe themselves and their environment in
real time and can adapt to new situations quickly and decisively.
We strive to improve our expertise continuously and to develop inspiring and
supportive services, products and content.
We transform enterprises, intelligently and systematically. Since 1997.
Why Our Clients Call Us
Make Better Decisions In Complex Situations
Our clients call us because:
- They want to transform (part of) their enterprise or even their business
ecosytem, but they don’t know what exactly or how to go about it.
- They need to make high-impact decisions under uncertainty and time pressure.
- They don’t have a complete view of the situation they are dealing with.
- Their situation is inherently complex – highly competitive markets, many players
from different organizations and backgrounds, conflicting processes and
structures, masses of data, advanced information technology, all connected to
Why We Are Useful
See the Big Picture Without Losing Sight of The Details
Our work delivers the following benefits:
- Complete picture of complex situations, from multiple perspectives.
- Buy-in from internal and external key players.
- Shared understanding of where you are now, of where you would like to be and
of how to get from here to there.
- Quantification of risks and opportunities.
- Focus and prioritization.
- Decisions based on transparent facts and assumptions, with a clear
understanding of their impact.
- Measurable progress in short, fast iterations.
- Early anticipation of, and preparation for, potential future scenarios.
- Regular and clear communication to all stakeholders, tailored to their needs.
- Renewed energy and peace of mind.
How We Work
Use Visual Models, Computer Simulations And Advanced Analytics to Deal With Transformation Complexity
We always tailor our approach to the given situation, while following these simple, yet powerful guidelines:
- View enterprises and their ecosystem as complex systems of interacting
- Take a holistic, systemic approach to exploring, re-designing and transforming
those complex systems.
- Identify and engage all key players to gather facts, assumptions and data.
- Build prototypes – use informal sketches and diagrams, visual models,
interactive simulations and advanced analytics to provide new insights and
- Share these insights frequently, with all stakeholders and tailored to their
needs, to get feedback and generate shared understanding.
- Use this shared understanding to make better decisions about how to re-design
and transform those complex systems.
- Make sure those decisions are implemented in practice.
- Learn and adapt continuously.
Results We Deliver
Depending on the situation, the duration of our engagements varies – from just a
few days of trouble shooting to long-term transformation programs.
Over the years, we have applied our approach successfully to many diverse
Whatever our engagement, we always leave something tangible and interactive that
helps our clients to understand their situation better and explore potential
scenarios – a “big picture” of their IT system, a simulation of their business model
or a business game.
Take a look at some interactive examples right now:
- Test the impact of social distancing on the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Test your supply chain management skills on the Beer Game.
- Learn about our approach to Mastering the Complexity of Service Transformation.
- Find the right strategy to Make Your Professional Service Firm grow.