Oliver Grasl co-founded transentis in 1997 and has been managing partner ever since.
After reading mathematics and theoretical physics at Cambridge University and the University of Innsbruck, and a brief foray into software development, he later specialized in business engineering at the University of St. Gallen (Executive MBA, Dr. oec.).
Oliver’s personal mission is to help enterprises transform.
He regularly blogs, hosts webinars, speaks at conferences and is currently lecturing on Enterprise Architecture at HTW Berlin.
- Prototyping business models and market strategies
- Using enterprise analytics to make better decisions in complex situations
- Planning and leading complex business transformations
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Transport and Logistics
- Professional Services
- Vice-President of Communication at the DGSD (German System Dynamics Society, Deutsche Gesellschaft für System Dynamics)
- Host/Organizer of the Transforming Enterprises Meetup