Oliver Grasl co-founded transentis in 1997 and has been managing partner ever since.
After reading mathematics and theoretical physics at Cambridge University and the University of Innsbruck, and a brief foray into software development, he later specialized in business engineering at the University of St. Gallen (Executive MBA, Dr. oec.).
Oliver’s personal mission is to help enterprises transform: explore their current situation, re-design their business model, organisation and IT-landscape and master the complexity of the actual transformation.
- Prototyping business models and market strategies
- Enterprise analytics and data strategies
- Planning and leading complex business transformations
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Transport and Logistics
- Professional Services
- Vice-President of Communication at the DGSD (German System Dynamics Society, Deutsche Gesellschaft für System Dynamics)
- Host/Organizer of the Transforming Enterprises Meetup