Are you looking for a new challenge in the area of computational modeling and enterprise analytics? Do you enjoy using computer simulations to predict the behavior of complex systems?
- Analyze complex business situations
- Develop and calibrate computational models
- Analyze potential future scenarios and make suggestions for policy improvements
What We Expect From You
- You should have a successful degree in an analytical, technology-related field of study (e.g. economics, operations research/management science, mathematics).
- You should have experience with computational modeling, e.g. System Dynamics or Agent-based Modeling.
- You should be fluent in a programming language (e.g. Python, Wolfram Language) and know about notebook-based computational environments (e.g. JupyterLab, Mathematica).
- Using your analytical and conceptual skills, you find solutions independently and always seek a balance between perfectionism and pragmatism.
- Your working style is characterized by commitment and initiative, as well as a careful and goal-oriented approach.
- You are quick on the uptake and can quickly find your way around a new technical environment.
- You are able to present ideas and concepts clearly and have a good command of spreadsheets (e.g. Excel) and presentations (e.g. Miro, PowerPoint).
- You enjoy working your way into new applications and technologies.
- You are fluent in German and English.
What we Offer
- You can expect an attractive, fully digitalized working environment.
- When there are no customer appointments on-site, you can choose to work from home or in the office. We use “state-of-the-art” analytics environments (e.g. JupyterLab, Mathematica) and work with scalable, cloud-based infrastructure.
- Our team is young and dynamic, with flat hierarchies. We take on a lot of responsibility in mission-critical projects for our customers, so your work will be extremely interesting and varied.
- We offer internal and external training opportunities for you to further develop your skills.
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay up to date about the latest trends and news.