Use Business Prototyping To Handle Complexity Intelligently
What is Business Prototyping?
Business prototyping is a flexible, yet rigorous approach to mastering complexity intelligently:
You start with informal sketches and diagrams to capture your best ideas, you continue with a proven set of visual templates that help you think through issues systematically, and – in particularly challenging situations – you go on to build interactive, quantitative models and simulations (“business prototypes”).
These business prototypes first help you to explore new business ideas and strategies in a risk-free environment. Then they enable you to make informed decisions about which way to go. And finally they guide you when turning your decisions into action.
Learn How To Master Complexity Now
- Lesson 1 – The Business Prototyping Methodology
- Lesson 2 – Key Aspects of the Business Prototyping Methodology
- Lesson 3 – Business Prototyping Building Blocks
- Lesson 4 – An Example To Illustrate The Business Prototyping Methodology
- Lesson 5 – Key Benefits of Business Prototyping
- Lesson 1 – Introduction to Causal Loop Diagramming
- Lesson 2 – Including Market Saturation
- Lesson 3 – Including the Word-Of-Mouth Effect
- Lesson 4 – Completing the Customer Acquisition Model
- Lesson 5 – Building A Causal Loop Diagram With ®Stella
Sign up to get free access to the first two chapters of the course.
Contents for the remaining chapters:
- Important Modeling Terms and Concepts
- Stock and Flow Modelling
- Useful Patterns and Blueprints
- The Modeling and Diagramming Processes
- The Prototyping Process
- The Business Transformation Process
- Case Study: Overview – Setting the Challenge
- Causal Mapping and Concept Mapping
- Prototyping Market Strategies
- Case Study: Prototyping Market Strategies
- Business Model Prototyping
- Case Study: Business Model Prototyping
- Organisation Prototyping
- Case Study: Organisation Prototyping