Automate Your Model Maintenance
Models and simulations are really powerful tools when it comes to understanding and re-designing complex systems.
But they also require a lot of maintenance: ensuring the model conforms to the modeling guidelines, tracking modeling issues, generating progress reports and documents.
We created the transentis Workbench to automate model maintenance.
The transentis Workbench Takes the Pain Out of Model Maintenance
How does the Workbench help?
The transentis Workbench is a small utility that helps us to automate many tasks related to modeling, such as validating a model or generating documents from a model.
The workbench provides:
- Blocks – the building blocks you need to manipulate models
- Workflows – the ability to string these building blocks together into useful workflows
To make it easy for you to choose the right building blocks, they come bundled in packs:
- the XML Publishing Pack provides all the blocks you need to publish documents from Enterprise Architect and Stella Architect models.
- the EA Web Publishing Pack (to be released shortly) provides the blocks you need to publish interactive websites from Enterprise Architect models.
- the EA Validation Pack (to be released shortly) provides the blocks you need to validate models created with Enterprise Architect models.
Get Started Now
You can get started right now. Download the transentis Workbench along with the XML Publishing Lite Pack and get started generating documents from Enterprise Architect.
The XML Publishing Lite Pack is our starter pack which we provide free of charge. It is fully functional, but restricted to exporting 1000 model elements from Enterprise Architect models.