Oliver Grasl co-founded transentis in 1997 and has been managing partner ever since.
After reading mathematics and theoretical physics at Cambridge University and the University of Innsbruck, and a brief foray into software development, he later specialized in business engineering at the University of St. Gallen (Executive MBA, Dr. oec.).
Oliver’s personal mission is to help companies master business complexity using transformative workshops, business simulations and business analytics.
He regularly blogs, hosts webinars, speaks at conferences and has frequently been invited to lecture at universities.
- Prototyping business models and market strategies
- Using business analytics to make better decisions in complex situations
- Planning and leading complex business transformations
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Transport and Logistics
- Professional Services
- Vice-President of Professional Practice at the DGSD (German System Dynamics Society, Deutsche Gesellschaft für System Dynamics)
- Host/Organizer of the Berlin RapidMiner Meetup