Are you looking for a new challenge in the area of enterprise architecture or transformation management? Do you love exploring, re-designing and transforming complex business (eco-)systems?
- Within the scope of transformation programs, you take on the role of enterprise architect or system/solution architect.
- You analyze the business objectives and develop a vision for an enterprise architecture that spans the business, organization and application landscape.
- You work hand in hand with transformation managers to ensure that vision comes about.
What we Expect From You
- You should have a successful degree in an analytical, technology-related field of study (e.g. business engineering or computer science).
- You should have professional experience in a similar field of activity, e.g as a business analyst, software architect or project manager.
- You should have experience with architectural modeling (e.g. ArchiMate) and architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF).
- You are open and communicative and enjoy working with people.
- You are interested in modern (information) technology and the economic benefits that can be achieved with it.
- Using your analytical and conceptual skills, you find solutions independently and always seek a balance between perfectionism and pragmatism.
- Your working style is characterized by commitment and initiative, as well as a careful and goal-oriented approach.
- You are quick on the uptake and can quickly find your way around a new technical environment.
- You are able to present ideas and concepts clearly and have a good command of spreadsheets (e.g. Excel) and presentations (e.g. Miro, PowerPoint).
- You enjoy working your way into new applications and technologies.
- You are fluent in German and English.
What we Offer:
- You can expect an attractive, fully digitalized working environment.
- When there are no customer appointments on-site, you can choose to work from home or in the office. We use “state-of-the-art” enterprise architecture and project management tools (e.g. Ardoq, BizzDesign HoriZZon, JIRA) and have very modern infrastructure.
- Our team is young and dynamic, with flat hierarchies. We take on a lot of responsibility in mission-critical projects for our customers, so your work will be extremely interesting and varied.
- We offer internal and external training opportunities for you to further develop your skills.
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay up to date about the latest trends and news.