Dynamic markets, intense competition and innovations in technology force companies to make frequent and widespread changes to their service portfolio.
Modern, digitized services rely on a complex web of people, processes and IT, often spanning multiple organizations.
Designing new business services in such a complex environment is hard … but it is just as hard to implement them and bring them to market in a timely manner.
In this webinar, we will not only illustrate how to set up a creative process that leads from new service ideas right down to defining the IT landscape needed to implement the service, but also how to manage the complexity of that process:
- Use sprint workshops to develop creative ideas in a short period of time, with experts from different domains.
- Use business design tools to manage the big picture without losing sight of the details.
So, if you are
- an innovation manager or product manager responsible for designing new services and products
- a transformation manager or project manager, who wants to manage a transformation effectively
Then this webinar is for you.
- Dealing with the challenges of service transformation successfully
- Using sprints to kick-start service transformations
- Using architecture models to prototype services and master complexity
- Innovative tools for brainstorming and prototyping
- Miro, a collaborative whiteboard
- BizzDesign Enterprise Studio, a collaborative business design tool
Throughout the webinar we will use a Car Sharing Case Study to illustrate both the approach and the tools.
Interested, but no time to attend? Register anyway – we will send you a link to a webinar recording.
Note: This webinar will be held in English. You can register for the German version here.
Your hosts for this event will be Dr. Oliver Grasl, Max Erdrich, Igor Tunjic and Tolga Üge from transentis consulting.
Our passion is to help our clients develop new business models and services that leverage the power of state-of-the-art technology, using our expertise in
- Prototyping business models, services and market strategies
- Designing and leading digital transformations
We have many years of experience in leading and supporting digital transformation programs – from the very first idea for a new service to its launch in the market.