transentis is a management and technology consultancy based in Berlin (Germany).
We help our clients to master complexity, using human and machine intelligence.
- Inspiring and energizing workshops to tap into the “collective brain” of our clients experts.
- Visual models, computer simulations and advanced analytics to generate shared understanding, insight and learning.
- Intensive coordination and communication to transform thinking, make better decisions and take effective action.
Read more about
Why Our Clients Call Us
Make Better Decisions In Complex Situations
Our clients call us because:
- They know something is wrong, but they don’t know exactly what they want to achieve or how to go about it.
- They need to make high-impact decisions under uncertainty and time pressure.
- They don’t have a complete view of the situation they are dealing with.
- Their situation is inherently complex – highly competitive markets, many players from different companies and backgrounds, conflicting processes and structures, masses of data, advanced information technology, all connected to each other.
Why We Are Useful
See the Big Picture Without Losing Sight of The Details
Our work delivers the following benefits:
- A complete picture of complex situations, from multiple perspectives.
- Buy-in from internal and external key players.
- Shared understanding of the current situation, of the desired situation and of how to get there.
- Quantification of risks and opportunities.
- Preparation for potential future scenarios.
- Focus and prioritization.
- Decisions based on transparent facts and assumptions, with a clear understanding of their impact
- Measurable progress in short, fast iterations.
- Regular and clear communication to all stakeholders, tailored to their needs.
- Renewed energy and peace of mind.
How We Work
Use Visual Models, Computer Simulations And Advanced Analytics to Master Complexity Intelligently
We always tailor our approach to the given situation, while following these simple, yet powerful guidelines:
- View markets, business models, organizations, processes and technologies as complex systems of interacting elements.
- Take a holistic, systemic approach to understanding, managing and transforming those complex systems.
- Identify and engage all key players to gather facts, assumptions and data.
- Build prototypes – use informal sketches and diagrams, visual models, interactive simulations and business analytics to provide new insights and spark discussions.
- Disseminate these insights frequently, tailored to the audience, to get feedback and generate shared understanding.
- Use this understanding to make better decisions about how to re-design, shape and transform those complex systems.
- Make sure those decisions are implemented in practice.
- Learn and adapt continuously.
Results We Deliver
We Always Create Something Tangible
Depending on the situation, the duration of our engagements varies – from just a few days of trouble shooting to long-term transformation programs.
Over the years, we have applied our approach successfully to many diverse challenges. Recent examples are:
- Prototyping market strategies and business models.
- Transforming business processes, organizational structures and IT-landscapes.
- Transforming Into A Data-Driven Organization.
Whatever our engagement, we always leave something tangible and interactive that helps our clients to understand their situation better and explore potential scenarios – a “big picture” of their IT system, a simulation of their business model or a business game.
Keep In Touch
We regularly blog about our work and provide free content to download – sign up for membership to get access to our free content and be kept informed.
We master complexity intelligently.
Transformed thinking. Better decisions. Effective action.
|isee systems is dedicated to increasing understanding of our world through modeling and simulation software.
transentis has been isee systems‘ consulting partner since 2006.
|RapidMiner makes data science teams more productive through a unified platform for data prep, machine learning, and model deployment.|
|Sparx Systems specializes in high performance and scalable visual modeling tools for the planning, design and construction of software intensive systems.
transentis has been Sparx Systems‘ consulting partner since 2005.