We help our clients to design better business models and product-market strategies.
Using any available data and sound estimations we build quantitative models and simulations that help you to explore the implications of new strategies and business designs in a creative, fun and yet systematic way.
Together, we first use these models and simulations to explore and validate new business ideas and strategies in a risk-free environment; then we use them as guidance when putting these ideas and strategies into action.
Watch our introduction to business prototyping, which we presented at the Transforming Enterprises Meetup:
Read more about prototyping business models and market strategies:
- The Business Prototyping Manifesto
- Business Prototyping and the Generic Business Model Prototype
- The Business Model Concept
- A Generic Business Model Blueprint
- Blueprints And Prototypes: Generic vs. Specific, Abstract vs. Concrete
- How To Prototype An Internet Startup
- How Do You Make Money In Your Business?
- Seven Levers That Influence Your Revenue
- Exploring The Dynamics Of Customer Acquisition
You might also be interested in seeing how to apply business prototyping to professional service firms.
Read our posts on the business prototyping methodology: